Sunday, December 28, 2008

30 Things in 30 Years

Being the end of the year, I've been thinking a lot about my 2009 goals--which I am still working on. I've seen several of my blog friends recently posting long term lists and thought it might be fun to do one myself. Since I turned 30 this year, I'm going to make a list of 30 things to do in the next 30 years (in no particular order).

  1. Have 2 kids
  2. Take my children on a Disney vacation
  3. Finish my basement
  4. Learn to decorate my house
  5. Go to at least one World Cup
  6. Travel to Europe
  7. Travel to South America
  8. Learn Spanish
  9. Go on a Wisdom Course Year End Cruise
  10. Compete in a Ballroom Dance competition
  11. Get braces
  12. New tattoos to represent my husband & family
  13. Organize a family vacation with baby, aunts & uncles, and all grandparents
  14. Learn to sew
  15. Own some Alpacas
  16. Start my own business
  17. Read Wizard of Oz and Harry Potter books to my kids
  18. Reduce my Natural Gas use
  19. Travel to Asia
  20. Learn to like vegetables
  21. Be a good wife & mother
  22. Retire by age 60
  23. Always put money aside for the future
  24. Be mortgage & debt free
  25. Have at least one source of passive income
  26. Be the boss
  27. Breed kittens
  28. Support my husband and children in having a life they love
  29. See my kids graduate from college
  30. Get a graduate degree

No comments: