Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blog Topics?

E is giving me a hard time because I don't have anything to blog "about". I've browsed through other people's blogs, and it doesn't seem like it is a RULE that you have to have a subject. I guess it depends on whether or not you actually want people to READ your blog.

For now, this blog is just about my life and thoughts. I've spent the morning editing the blog, adding fun stuff to it, and making it more "gwen like". I'm still finding myself pretty concerned about the potential audiance. I guess if I had a set topic, I would know the audiance, and then this would be less of an issue.

I could blog about work, or vacations (though those are few and far between), or food, or books...or I can just lump it all into one blog. Maybe I will just blog about blogging. That's all I've done so far!

No comments: