Sunday, March 16, 2008

Patio Progress


I thought I would post an update as to the progress of our first true do-it-yourself project: building a patio. E has the excavation done, and today he is going to go rent some power tools for compacting the dirt so that the patio will not shift with time. I am looking forward to having the patio complete, because then we can move on to the rest of the lanscaping (trees, bushes, grass, and a veggie garden).

Once the Patio is up, we will need to update the patio furniture with new cushions and an umbrella (since there are no trees to provide shade). I have my eye on an umbrella I saw in sky mall that was lined on the inside with little LED lights that are solar charged.

I will post more pictures when the project is done :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: