Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Something Exciting Happened on The Bus Today

After almost a month of suffering on the bus for 90 minutes per day, something interesting finally happened on the bus today.

On Friday's long ride home, I happened to look into the window of the next bus over and noticed a guitar player "entertaining" the passengers. I was jealous. And impressed--it requires serious balance to stand on these buses even when holding on to the bar. To ride with no hands, standing, and playing a guitar must take a lot of practice.




For once, I was thankful for Erik's iPhone and all of it's stupid applications. Above is the (choppy) video Erik took. The other passengers don't seem to have enjoyed the entertainment as much as I did.

I was heartbroken when I realized the only money I had on me was $200 pesos (way too much to tip a random guitaristo)...and even more sad to see that nobody else tipped him either. It made my day!

No comments: